Protection of personal data:
I. Basic provisions
1. Administrator of personal data, contact details of the administrator: according to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is mopadzi s.r.o. ID number: 24736104, VAT number: CZ24736104 with registered office at Sokolská 226, Kerhartice ZIP code: 56204, Ústí nad Orlicí, Pardubický region, Czech Republic (hereinafter: "administrator"). Telephone connection +420465520555, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, for example a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
3. The administrator did not appoint a personal data protection officer.
4. Stored personal data - First and last name - Address (delivery, billing) - Email - Telephone number - ID / VAT number (corporate, registered customers)
The stored personal data listed above are necessary to fulfill the contract or other obligations. We do not store any unnecessary personal data.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him/her or personal data that the administrator has obtained based on the fulfillment of your order.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Purposes of personal data processing
The Operator processes Personal Data for the following purposes:
a) Fulfillment of the contract, or other obligation, and provision of services:
Personal data will be processed for the duration of negotiations on the conclusion of the contract between the Operator and the Participant, for the purpose of concluding the contract, as well as for the duration of the contractual relationship;
Marketing actions: for the purpose of fulfilling the marketing action, evaluation, termination, delivery of any winnings, etc. Processing time: for the duration of the marketing action;
b) Fulfillment of legal obligations (especially accounting, tax and archiving, providing cooperation to administrative authorities, police, courts):
the tax document will be kept for 10 years from the end of the contract: In order to fulfill the legal obligation to archive accounting documents based on Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on accounting, as amended, Personal data will be further processed and kept for a period of 10 years starting from the following year after the year in which the contract between the Operator and the Participant was concluded.
fulfillment of obligations in connection with the exercise of rights from defective performance, provision of cooperation to administrative authorities, the police, the court: The operator is authorized to process basic personal, identification and contact data of the customer, data about the goods and data from communication between the customer for a period of 4 years from the date of expiry of the warranty time for goods.
c) Legitimate interests of the Operator, protection of rights and legally protected interests of the Operator:
effective defense in the event of a dispute. The processing time here is set at 4 years from the expiration of the warranty period for the goods and is extended by the time for which there is a dispute;
Furthermore, the legitimate interest of the Operator is to send business communications (general offers and individual offers) in accordance with § 7 paragraph 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services and in accordance with point 47 of the Regulation, if the Operator has obtained details of electronic contact in connection with the sale of goods and services to the Participant.
d) Marketing and business offers of the Operator's services:
Broad sending of business offers of products and services: sending general advertising messages without targeting a specific group of recipients. The period of personal data processing in this case is 3 years.
Individual offer: sending advertising messages after evaluating some personal aspects related to a natural person. The operator does not perform profiling in accordance with Article 22 of the Regulation, as this is not automated processing, but manual creation of individual offers.
We ascertain your satisfaction with the purchase by means of individual e-mail questionnaires, which we send at random, after you have made a purchase from us, if in the sense of § 7 paragraph 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll. about some services of the information society, you do not refuse their sending. For sending questionnaires, evaluating your feedback and analyzing our market position, we use a processor, which is the operator of the Heureka.cz portal and others, to whom we can pass on information about purchased goods and your e-mail address for these purposes. When sending e-mail questionnaires, your personal data is not passed on to any third party for its own purposes
IV. Data retention period
1. The administrator stores personal data for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to exercise claims from these contractual relationships.
2. After the expiration of the personal data retention period, the administrator deletes the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the administrator)
1. Recipients of personal data are persons
a) participating in the delivery of goods / services / realization of payments based on the contract
- to a partner operating payment systems for the purposes of ensuring payment, especially in connection with payment by card GOPAY s.r.o., ID: 26046768; partners providing installment sales and deferred payment, if you choose this type of payment, in particular the company and Homecredit, as, ID: 26978636; Twisto payments as, ID: 01615165.
- transport partners, in particular the companies PPL sro, ID: 25194798; Česká pošta, sp. ID: 47114983; TOPTRANS EU, as, ID: 28202376; Direct Parcel Distribution CZ sro, IČO: 61329266 if they deliver your order to you.
b) providing services for operating the e-shop and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop - a company operating internet services - BSSHOP s.r.o., ID number 27527255.
2. The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organization.
VI. Participant's rights related to processing
1. Rights of the Participant in connection with the protection of personal data:
- request access to his Personal Data from the Operator; - to correct the Personal Data provided; - to delete the Personal Data provided; - to limit the processing of Personal Data; - file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection. - the right to transfer personal data to another administrator - the right to object to the processing of personal data
2. The participant can exercise his rights according to paragraph 1 of this article through the link provided in the footer of the e-mail sent by the operator or requests to the address: email@example.com
3. Rights according to paragraph 1 of this article letter c) and d) cannot be applied to the extent and for the purposes specified in Article II paragraph 1 letter a), b) and c) with the exception of point ii) letter c) Article II, when it is possible to exercise all the rights listed in par.
4. In the event that the participant believes that the operator is processing his Personal Data, which is in conflict with the protection of his private and personal life or in conflict with the relevant legal regulations, especially if the Personal Data are inaccurate with regard to their purpose processing, can: - ask the operator for an explanation, by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org - raise an objection to the processing and request by e-mail sent to the address: email@example.com that the operator ensures the removal of the situation that has arisen ( e.g. by blocking, correcting, supplementing or deleting personal data). The Operator will immediately decide on the objection and inform the Participant. If the operator does not comply with the objection, the participant has the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection directly. This provision does not affect the right of the participant to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection directly with their initiative.
5. If the participant exercises the right according to this article, the operator is obliged to respond within 30 days of receiving the request.
6. Acceptance of a request to exercise the right from Article IV, point 1 a) and f) is possible only through a data message or a letter with an officially verified signature to the address of the company's registered office. As part of the application, it is necessary to provide an e-mail address, to which a verification e-mail will be sent to confirm the identity of the applicant.
7. If the participant exercises any of the rights from Article IV, paragraph 1, the operator has the right to request proof of the participant's identity. The request for access to personal data must therefore be sent from the applicant's e-mail address. If the request is submitted in a different form or from a different e-mail address, the operator has the right to request additional verification in the form of a reply to the verification e-mail. In the event that the applicant does not prove his identity within 14 days of sending the verification e-mail, his request to exercise the rights from Article IV, paragraph 1 will not be accepted.
8. The Operator is entitled to charge a reasonable fee for the administrative costs associated with a repeated and unjustified request to provide a physical copy of the processed Personal Data.
VII. Terms of security of personal data
1. The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data stores and personal data stores in paper form.
3. The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
1. By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
2. You agree to these terms and conditions by ticking the consent through the internet form. By checking consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
3. The administrator is authorized to change these conditions. It will publish the new version of the personal data protection conditions on its website and at the same time send you the new version of these conditions to your e-mail address, which you have provided to the administrator.